Monday, December 17, 2012

Genesis

Welcome reader, to my blog, Giustizia Poetica!

Giustizia Poetica is Italin for Poetic Justice. Italian is near and dear to my heart, and I guess people don't use it much here, lol.

I created this blog for hype about my writing career as well as to sharpen my sword. Please check out the website for my debut poetry collection, From Me To You. ..... I can't believe it's been a year since I self published it. Check it here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=mukisa&categoryId=107125

Well, also I feel that I have so much to say about life. This blog is just here to artistically note and observe the trials and triumphs in life. I will write on some things that I know of. Please feel free to send topics you think I should speak on at mukisanamakula.ak@gmail.com. Please also tell me how much you love me or how much I SUCK.

Without further ado, jjangu! Come, let's go!

jjangu: Luganda for "come".

No comments:

Post a Comment