Thursday, March 27, 2014

Toma's Bucket List

I have never been one
For a list of bucket
More likely to say fuck it
And live my own dreams
If I make enough daily lists
And wish upon wish
I will have lived my purpose
By that one Judgment Day
Thoughts constantly fill my brain
Like the smell of wetness after rain
And sometimes I don't have the privilege
Of writing everything down
But friends often come around
And make you rethink things
My bucket list is simple
I'd just like to live before I die
Full of passion and compassion
To not hesitate to try
Live my own life as my own woman
Fall in love one good time
To travel this whole wide world
To always defend what is mine
I think that sums it all up
The rest isn't up to me
Above all when I meet the Creator
I should be satisfied to have lived faithfully free

No comments:

Post a Comment