Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mike Jones (Who?)


Back then they didn't want me
Now I'm hot they all on me
All on me 
Like rice to cheese
Got me begging please
STOP SWEATING ME
I've been hot
For a real long time
You being late
Ain't a fault of mine
Shoot, it really should be crime
That I was standing here
That whole damn time
I might lock you up for 
For 5 to 10
You go commit a crime
To get locked up again
Because my keys jingle
And I'm single
I like to mingle
Go tell a friend
Today is Valentine's Day
People be caked up with they boos
Me I'm going out to dinner
With a new fit and some shoes
Because I'm my own sweetie 
I do my own thang
So no sharing apartments
Till I get ma wedding rang
I'm an only child I'm selfish
Betta not ask me to share
If I find out you cheatin'
It means that you don't care
So go run with that homewrecker
Betta hope she got some money
And won't play ya ass like checkers
Back then they didn't want me
Now I'm hot they all on me
If you on me then come correct
Don't waste my time with disrespect


No comments:

Post a Comment