Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Is There Anybody Out There?

I am back! It's crazy that I haven't been back here in a while. I have just been so busy and I have rarely felt inspired. Things have been fair to middling, as the old people say. I have written a few things on the Facebook, that I'll post up here in a bit. In the meantime, it's been a long time, I probably shouldn't have left you without a dope rhyme to get to...;-)

Is there 
Anybody out there
Looking for something
Like me?
That something
Something that
Fills up 
That empty space
You never knew you had
Until it starts aching
Like your stomach
6 hours after breakfast.

Is there
Anybody out there
Who can't figure out
Why when you have taken 
All the puzzle pieces
Out of the box
You have a beautiful scene
With one piece missing
Dead in the center?
Where is that missing piece?!

Can anybody hear me?
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?!




No comments:

Post a Comment